But first a reply to this statement in Ioan's letter:
I welcome all the “Johnny Come Lately’s”, but I say to them do not dream you can stop a development already started like Betws.
First Sian and I resent being called ''Johnny Come Lately's'' apart from both of us being involved in the Struggle For Independence and a number of Cymric Causes and campaigns, you must be aware that our fight for years was in areas of Welsh History via Cofiwn and Embassy Glyndwr and much else as my campaign to protect Welsh Battlefields. A campaign I won almost 'single handed', for which I get no credit and also have had to put up with such as the Welsh Battlefield Society of Dr John 'Rocks' Davies attempting to hi - jack as they have much else along with the Owain Glyndwr Society (the Catrin London memorial) and Cambria Magazine (Baneri Glyndwr). However, we do not go on and on about these things, we log it up in our blogs, speak our mind and put our names to it. As indeed do Ioan Richards and Lyn Jenkins, one thing in their favour is they are not 'Back Stabbers' and spreaders of poison via 'Chinese Whispers' as some 'Shites' in Nationalist Circles as the 'Gog Prick' that calls me an 'Heretic' and has said he would like to push me in a pond. However. as Cayo would say to me ''Geth! Get Even Not Angry'' and I will in the last chapter of my book, title of that last Chapter shall be 'STRYVELAND'. Because that will be the big THE END for me, this whole Battle For Mynydd y Betws and the 'Betws Barricade' is my farewell gift to Welsh Nationalism and if such wished they could make it a proud Patriotic legacy to hand down to Patriotic Prosperity - it's up to they? At moment I am feeling very pissed off and considering calling it a day and myself surrendering and getting to a Sunday off watching DVD's instead of having to convince people of the need to always it must be a matter of MAE'R FRWYDR YN PARHAU or Lotta Continu!
But there is an even worse one than he, an 'Hwntw' many of you will know and at least as far as I know having been named as working for the Police, which even he himself mentions in a certain Video doing the rounds made by 'Castro' of the Cymfamodwyr 'Comedy Years' of Rali Cilmeri when Coslett handed out medals as if they were bars of Bounty. But do I go on about it, do I send off spiteful emails or carry out vicious 'Black Propaganda' campaigns as back stabbers do to undermine the work that Sian and I do. No! I do not, despite also getting in recent years 'Physically Threatening Emails' because I am politically critical of a great deal on the 'Patriotic Fringe'. Sian and I just get on with the struggle as we know that to start ourselves indulging in 'hate campaigns' and tit for tat argueing we would get nothing done at all and it would be our enemies that gain most. Unfortunatly now all Ioan and Lyn have managed to do is undermine our contribution to their great cause and campaigning area, by puting in patriotic minds it is not worth the effort to bother attempting to Save Stryveland' and fight a battle, they say is lost? I BEG TO DIFFER!
LET ME NOW EMPHASIZE
1: As far as Causes and Campaigns are concerned each to their own, in areas they are best suited and what are their priorities.
2: Be thankfull perhaps, that Sian and I have joined you and if anyone should 'bitch' it's Terry Bereverton for it was in 2004 that I witnessed an arguement between he and a Plaid Cymru Member on the Windmill Issue. It was only after this that we started to take more of an interest and note below our support since for the Anti - Windmills Campaign in every locality of our Country, it will be interesting to see now how many of they will now support us?
Owain Glyndwr Communicates.: TOGETHER CYMRU/WALES ...
owain-glyndwr-embassyllysgenhadaeth.blogspot.com/.../together- ...
26 Jun 2011 – Promoting an interest in the history of Owain Glyndwr, the Welsh ... IN SOLIDARITY AGAINST 'TURBINE TERRORISM' - WINDMILLS ... Taking all into consideration, we at Embassy Glyndŵr can only view these wind mills as .On top of which take a look at the Campaigning effort Sian put into an attempt to 'Save Vyrnwy' where again Nationalists backing her far and few and too many locally 'Surrendered'. Here Lyn Jenkins please note it was your letter to the Media about Vyrnwy and Windmill farms we acted on, who else bothered?
TARIAN GLYNDŴR: BATTLE OF VYRNWY SITE REGISTRATION ...
tarianglyndwr.blogspot.com/.../battle-of-vyrnwy-site-registration-201...
– THE BATTLE OF VYRNWY 24 MEDI 1400: 'TARIAN GLYNDWR. ... Following Battle Field Registration Embassy Glyndwr placed placards ...Ioan, please note also in answering your call, Sian and I went into action at Swansea docks mate:
Owain Glyndwr Communicates.: MYNYDD HYDDGEN/NANT Y ...
owain-glyndwr-embassyllysgenhadaeth.blogspot.com/2009/.../myny...
Owain Glyndwr Communicates. Promoting an interest in the history of Owain Glyndwr, the Welsh Son of Prophecy, his life, ... Thursday, September 17, 2009 ...One other thing Ioan and you should appreciate this, as I found it very inspirational and have constantly referred to it:
RED REMEMBRANCER: BRWYDR PONT LLECHART: Who Owns ...
redremembrancer.blogspot.com/.../brwydr-pont-llechart-who-owns-...
I have searched the web and have found out where Pont Llechart is but can find no more information but suspect it is possibly something to do ...It was this event and the Publicity Poster with the Pitchfork that give me (along with the Breton Use of such in contemporary rural protests) Idea for using as my 'Land and Liberty' campaign, a RED PITCHFORK.
3: Very important you and all others involved in the campaign against the Windmilling of Wales realise this, never ever surrender, never say a battle is lost and do not say we cannot stop such, of course we can and such has been done in a number of places. Be inspired by the below fight back.
Caledonain-Record: Protesters Blockade Wind Site Yet Again ...
energizevermont.org/.../caledonain-record-protesters-blockade-wind-...
Last Monday, protesters conducted a similar blockade on the wind site, only they waited at the site until police arrived and were then arrested ...Caledonain-Record: Protesters Blockade Wind Site Yet Again ...
energizevermont.org/.../caledonain-record-protesters-blockade-wind-...
14 Dec 2011 – Last Monday, protesters conducted a similar blockade on the wind site, only they waited at the site until police arrived and were then arrested ...'Can't You Find Reverse?' - ESB Blockade Bantry Farmers ...
www.indymedia.ie/article/77007?userlanguage=ga&save_prefs...
... an ESB blockade of farm entrances in attempting to access their lands for the ...Hourihane who have farms further back towards the proposed wind farm site.4: One last thing Ioan all other Community Campaigners and I have said it often enough, you can huff and you can puff as much as you like. Go to Court have cups of Tea with Politicians in 'Bae Caerdydd' or at Westminster. Call on 'Cofia Dryweryn' and threaten Direct Action but unless you clearly show that you really do mean business then the Renewables Robber Barons will know your just one big bluff. all talk and no action. So, you see 'Save Stryveland' Campaign inc the 'Betws Barricade' is about firing a shot against all Robber Barons all over Cymru/Wales, not least in Powys and Ioan certainly so as far as Mynydd y Gwair is concerned you can count it as the beginning of the end for the Duke of Westminster's plans to put a Windmill Plantation on that Mountain. We do not intend to sit around waiting to see him announce that he is, far better he sees a Massive Mobalisation on Mynydd y Betws over 8 - 10 June 2012. Prepare Placards now saying:
Duke of Somerset -
Dare Put Windmills on
Mynydd Y Gwair?
Bring It On!
From Cllr Ioan Richards today via a number of circulating emails.
I personally organised a public meeting on February 11th - 1993 - over NINETEEN YEARS AGO to oppose Wind Turbines proposed even then for Mynydd y Gwair in north Swansea . If you open the “Fly Poster” above, that I personally prepared for the meeting then – look at the base of the Wind Turbine – that’s a photo copy of a photograph of me in August 1992 at the base of what would now be a small wind Turbine in north Cornwall – my campaign against Wind Turbines started in early 1992 – over TWENTY YEARS AGO. At first I was met with curiosity – then there were many years of spiteful ridicule aimed at me – now a few people support the cause out of the majority of the public – yet most Politicians and especially Political Parties AND the Renewable Energy Companies are openly very, very hostile. It’s been a long haul for TWENTY YEARS. Protest there yes. Protest anywhere and everywhere at anytime, but pitch your best fights into the sites not yet granted Planning Permission AND importantly vote out any Political Candidate who supports Wind Turbines - or whose Party Supports Wind Turbines – from Councillor level to Assembly level to Parliamentary level – help any Candidate who is not in those camps.
THIS I TOTALLY AGREE WITH AND AM ALREADY CAMPAIGNING ON SEE WELSH REMEMBRANCER BLOG RE CALL NOT TO VOTE FOR TAN 8 TERRORISTS'.
The County Council Election campaigns in Wales start on 27th March and ELECTION DAY is 3rd of May. Get active – help the best candidates for our cause. Also remember this is not a fight against pylons – it is a fight against Wind Turbines – without Wind Turbines in our hills there would be no pylons marching out of our hills. Pylons are an inevitable part of our national grid – but not marching out of our rural most scenic hills. Without SUBSIDIES there would be no Wind Turbines. Hammer that home to the politicians and the public.
Followed By:
Where were all these people during the initial stages of the planning application some years back that led to this being approved and now developed? Plaid Cymru locally and nearly all the other Planning Committee Carmarthenshire County Councillors supported this then. MOST of the residents did not stir either at Ammanford – and do not even seem very bothered now. The only ones now bothered live on the heavy traffic delivery route in Rhydyfro, Pontardawe! How can the current working development be stopped? This will never be stopped at this stage. This is at least ten years too late. I was being ridiculed well over eighteen years ago for opposing Wind Turbines locally! I’m looking at your circulation list below – a few of these actually passively support Wind Turbines! There was an Action Group – BMG(?) – but - they were obsessive about the reputation of their excellent web site rather than fighting the proposals. Lord Elis Thomas has betrayed us so deeply it hurts!!!!!!!!!!
I Seperate below from above as I wish to comment on it further:
This fight is too late. The best arenas to now fight are mid Powys and Mynydd y Gwair – not lost causes just discovered like Betws! I repeat it - The best winnable arenas to now fight are mid Powys WHERE THE ROBBER BARONS CAN YET DEVIDE AND CONQUOR WITH UNDERGROUND CABLES, REMEMBER MOST OF MAP ARE AGAINST PYLONS AND NOT WINDMILLS.
and Mynydd y Gwair NOT IF YOU KEEP SLAGGING OF PATRIOTS WHO ARE LIKLY TO BE IN THE FORE FRONT OF THIS STRUGGLE TOO AS THEY ARE IN OUR 'SAVE STRYVELAND' CAMPAIGN, YOUR EMAILS ON THIS ISSUE ARE JUST SHOOTING YOURSELF IN THE FOOT APART FROM ME WASTING A DAY ANSWERING THEM WHEN I COULD OTHER WISE BE ENGAGED IN WORK TO MAKE THE JUNE REVOLT A BIG SUCCESS. AN UP HILL TASK AS LIKE YOU WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH PLAID CYMRU TRAITORS! WHO TODAY MOBALISE AGAINST NUCLEAR POWER BUT THESE MIDDLE CLASS 'USUAL SUSPECTS' HAVE SAID NOTHING ABOUT ASSAD BOMBING HIS PEOPLE INTO THE NEXT WORLD FOR MONTHS ON END?
YES! YES YES! Use the Ballot Boxes on May 3rd to vote out any County Councillors who support Wind Turbines – stand against them for Council - or canvas for their opposing candidates. Deliver leaflets for opposing candidates. The County Council Election campaigns start on 27th March for Election day on May 3rd. USE YOUR VOTE TO OUST ANY COUNCILLORS OR CANDIDATES WHOSE PARTY SUPPORT WIND TURBINES.
Then there's Lyn, SIGH!
From: Lyn Jenkins [mailto:clynyrynys@gmail.com]
Sent: 11 March 2012 07:11
To: Richard, Ioan (Councillor)
Subject: Re: I AM NOT PULLING PUNCHES - IT IS NOW MAKE OR BREAK - WE REALLY NEED TO GO FOR IT - TAKE IT TO THE LIMITS. I agree. Virtually the WHOLE of Wales is waking up FAR too late!! .......and even now , it is virtually only a HANDFUL out of 3,000,000.
Most people COULD NOT BE BOTHERED , unless the 400 ft wind turbine is proposed at the bottom of their garden.
Even THEN the attitude seems to be................."Shucks! What's this ????? There's been no mention of this in my newspaper........ the Sun or Daily Mail or Mirror....... and I've seen nothing on my HTV West TV channel getting a signal from Bristol .......or my BBC Midlands TV from Birmingham ........What's going on around here ????? I did read some letter once about some wind turbines in Wales....written by some RABID NUTTER from West Wales !! I laughed it off at the time , because East Enders was on and I had no time to read it properly........yak, yak, yak !!!!!" Why do the Welsh ALWAYS FIGHT A " LOST CAUSE" REARGUARD ACTION ??????WHY DO THEY START ON THE BACK FOOT????????As Ioan asks........WHERE were all these people YEARS ago when WAG set out TAN 8 in 2004 ??? NOT A WHIMPER FROM THEM !! WHERE were they in 2001 when I wrote "Crucifixion of Cambria " and was IGNORED BY MOST OF THE PRESS IN WALES, ALL POLITICIANS [ even including Glyn Davies], and 99.99999 per cent of the people of Wales ??? TYPICAL WALES !!!.........As soon as MIDDLE ENGLAND is threatened, the rich and powerful and influential....with THEIR newspapers......The Times, Sunday Times, Daily and Sunday Telegraph and Daily Mail ...are UP IN ARMS !!The same London papers hardly EVER report on Wales, unless it's a story to BENEFIT England. THE VAST MAJORITY CANNOT EVEN STATE THEIR OPPOSITION IN THE WELSH PRESS ,TO WIND TURBINES IN WALES EVEN NOW........ The TONGUE-TIED CMS and PEOPLE OF MONTGOMERY.......CANNOT EVEN WRITE LETTERS TO THE NATIONAL NEWSPAPER OF WALES........THE WESTERN MAIL !!!!IT IS BEYOND PATHETIC !!!RIP POWYS !!! .... RIP WALES !!!!!!!!!!! Lyn
Who has had never a good word to say about Sian Ifan other than do down, no matter what she does. More than most regards carrying the campaign against Windmills in to Cymraeg Circles. All this really disappoints me and say, why the heck do I bother, I have already spent my 'Back To Belleville' money on this. Cancelling for lack of money and because I will be needed on the Home Front in may preparing for the June Welsh Revolt March Into The Mountains? The Mynydd y Betws Campaign has been lucky to get good financial backing whilst our 'Save Stryveland' campaign is entirelly funded by Sian and I, and it's running to well over an £100 thus far but do we moan, no! we get on with it because we are patriots or maybe just plain mad!
I suggest to Ioan. Lyn and others good at the much needed informed letter writting to turn up ar Rally on the 9th June or even better, why don't you organise an Evening meeting in the Ammanford Social Club on the Friday 8 June Evening or/an a meeting in the Scots Pine Pub during evening of Saturday 9th June with top on the agenda how to make this a trully pro active National Campaign right across all of Cymru/Wales.
TRY TO BE POSTIVE NOT NAGATIVE!
.jpg)